Are your sales numbers getting sluggish? Learn how adding me as a sales consultant can help you and your team close more sales and drive revenue.
How does sales consulting work?
Conversion rate optimization is the process of running tests against your marketing controls to increase the number of conversions for the desired action.
While most people are usually focused specifically on increasing leads and sales, many forget the CRO process can actually get very granular with your increasing the performance of your entire experience by nudging people through your funnel.
For example, some businesses may be looking to increase add to carts, or get them to reach a specific part of the page, maybe land on a specific page, or share an article, etc…
Since each business has its own set of KPIs the conversion rate process is somewhat unique to each business.
What are the benefits of a sales consultant?
There are many ways conversion rate optimization can benefit your business.
- It can help you understand how people engage and use your marketing assests
- It can help you identify sticking points that create bottlenecks in your conversion flow
- It can help lower your cost per lead
- It can help increase the number of sales
- It can help increase the average order value on your website
- It can help maximize the lifetime customer value of your clients and customers
- It can help you build a better brand experience for customers
- It can give you more control over how your customers engage and process your sales message
- and more!
Should you hire a sales consultant?
While it may seem like conversion rate optimization is a good fit for all businesses, hiring a croc consultant might not be for everyone.
The main reason for this is because it can cost quite a bit of money to run these tests.
So businesses without extra capital to run performance tests and discovery tests would not be ideal candatiadte to hire someone.
Another reason for this is time.
When running marketing tests, you have to research and study the user experience and create a hypothesis on what you would like to make happen and then create the environment for that to take place.
This is not an overnight thing. So businesses looking for immediate results would also not be ideal candidates for hitting a conversion rate consultant.
This does not mean you shouldn’t be doing CRO at all. Every business should be testing new offers against their main offer to make sure they are getting the best return on their dollars, but adding a pro to your team is always an expense at first so each business should do their own due diligence to see if it’s in their budget and best interest.